Robert William

Robert William

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

robwill1297@gmail.com

Looking for Resume Services Canada (172 อ่าน)

9 ม.ค. 2567 19:25

Hi,

I am really stressed as i am not getting any interview calls and its already been a month but still not even a single interview call ..I know it takes 3 to 6 months to find a job but someone i know told me that my resume is not upto the mark and its not ATS approved and that i should hire an expert to write it which is why i am looking for Resume Services Canada so i can hire a professional writer.

Please recommend anyone who can help me ..I will be very grateful

thanks,

Robert William

Robert William

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

robwill1297@gmail.com

katrin

katrin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kaattypattyy@gmail.com

23 ส.ค. 2567 20:00 #1

I understand how frustrating it can be to not receive interview calls, especially after a month of job searching. It’s great that you’re considering getting professional help, as a well-crafted resume can make a significant difference. Just like with resumes, the quality of your written work can benefit from expert assistance. If you ever find yourself needing help with your manuscript, consider exploring book editing services in Canada. These professionals can help ensure your book is polished and ready for publication. Best of luck with your job search and remember, expert support can make all the difference!

katrin

katrin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

kaattypattyy@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image